Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 1 Training

Day 1: Tuesday 2/17

 I went to the indoor track at Draddy and alternated running and walking for 2 miles and I felt pretty good. The area where my scar is on my right leg is still a little tight, but over all a great first day!

Day 2: Thursday 2/19

I am running every other day for now so my body can have time to recover between running. Today I ran again 2 miles alternating running and walking and I felt very good, and even picked up the pace on some of the running parts. The stick is god's gift to earth. 

Day 3: Saturday 2/20

Today I increased the amount of running and alternated running and walking for 3 miles. I felt great, and the more and more I run, I can feel the post op scar tissue breaking up. Overall a good first week.

No comments: